Raw Atom theme built around Twitter’s Bootstrap CSS framework.
This one uses the Atom 2.0 core, which is in beta stage. So back-up your theme settings before doing upgrades, because most likely you will loose them, as they are not final. You should only use this theme for testing and experimental purposes until 1.0 is released.
A basic demo can be seen on wp.digitalnature.eu (it’s the main site of a multisite installation).
Comments, suggestions and (less obvious) bug reports are always welcome
20,12,2011, 0.9.3 - many CSS fixes
- replaced XML config with theme settings PHP API
- fixed compatibility issue with wp-ecommerce and probably other plugins
- changed .pot catalog to include t() keywords
- added character limit option for post teasers (replaces numeric mode values)
- fixed conflicts with 3rd party comment plugins
- blogs without mb_string active will now use PHP's default string functions
16,11,2011, 0.9.2 - First public release