Getting to grips with 3.0
I have come across the handy plugin for my website. it does not work. https://github.com/frasten/mystique-extra-nav-icons I updated to the new 3.0-alpha and they are now broken, i have tried reinstalling.
The controls in the mystique theme settings/content for showing and hiding author, date, and description will all cause everything but the image to disappear completely from category pages.
Hi Milenko, there is bug in related post tab, sure. because in your WordPress demo site same problem is there, same post is there for 10 times.
Thanks, the related post bug has been fixed.
@Nathan: that was a older bug and it has been fixed in the latest package.
1) ip-to-country.bin file is there and size is 703.56 KB. Still problem in comments. Please Help.
2) I like WordPress comment form (Site hosted on Wordpress.com) and one on this site.
Are you plan to implement this one in Mystique.
3) For Mystique Syntax Highlighter is by default or we have to use plugin and
4) How to show breadcrumbs such as this site in a Mystique Theme?
If have time, please reply, I am waiting for your valuable reply!
Fixed the post-edit and author description bugs, thanks. Regarding your other questions:
1) I can’t reproduce that error.
2) You mean the open ID login, or.. ?
3) Obviously a plugin. Such things are not related to themes anyway. I’m using CodeMirror here
4) For the forum section? It’s the bbpress plugin
I didn’t find the Fonts style option for the content as we had in the previous version, just wanted to change the default font style, is it already there in the theme options?
Thanks in advance
The extra nav icons problem, will that be fixed in a future version update?
Thank you very much, really appreciable.
I am facing one more problem (Sorry!). I am using Posts widget (List posts based on filters you choose), I chose the option Order by: View Count.
But by using view count the posts with more number of views (Daily as well as average) are not being displayed instead some other posts with very less views are being displayed. There seems to be some bug in this widget. Or please tell me if instead I am doing some error. Thank you very much.
Yeah, I am referring Open ID login, and comment form used in this forum.
Please tell me is there any bug in widget or I am doing something wrong. Please reply.
Yes, they were ordered in an ascending order. I changed it to descending